Friday, October 3, 2008

Another one of my favorites bites the dust

Frank, Frank, Frank,



What were you thinking . . . .



http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/oct08/oct03news2


http://www.velonews.com/article/83955/schleck-admits-fuentes-payment


This is like Ivan Basso's famous defense: "Yes I had my blood drawn, pumped up with all sorts of drugs, and then stored in Dr. Fuentes lab. Yes I paid thousands of Euros to Dr. Fuentes to do this, but I never got the chance to reinject the doped up blood back into my system before I got caught. . . er. . . I mean, I did not intend to dope."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he was just paying a consulting fee for training advise from experts, why did he not admit this when Puerto scandal became public? He would have cheated had the scandal not been discovered.
If Frank is a cheater, can we trust Andy? It is disheartening to know that the great CSC team had cheaters leading the peloton all the way to Paris. And to think I cheered for him every time he gave the travelocity gnome a leg cramp.

Uncle Mummy said...

I had to post as anonymous because I can never remember my login.